HCSS measures metrics for each one of our implementations.
Our approach is to educate the client on the core functionality of how the software works, develop the optimal design, identify any issues or gaps early, develop mitigation plans, and overly communicate.
We understand what it takes to deliver a successful implementation. Our trainers and project managers quickly identify issues, work on a recovery schedule, and identify any items that can be done in succession.
Phil Baranowski is the Managing Director of Enterprise Accounts at HCSS and oversees the organization’s Management Consulting Practice. He has experience implementing and supporting software for the largest HCSS customers. His diverse background includes construction, consulting, and capital program/portfolio management. In addition, he has experience with software implementation/governance at multiple Fortune 500 companies. He is focused on changing the way projects and portfolios are delivered and managed through optimization of technology and the use of data.
Professional and Industry Experience Highlights
- Built and maintained project schedules for one of the top Heavy Civil contractors in the United States
- Worked as an estimator for bid build and design build projects
- Oversaw project controls team responsible for all aspects of managing project lifecycle from inception to completion for over $300 million of annual work
- For a Fortune 200 company, was responsible for implementing and governing project management tools for estimating, project controls, document control, and scheduling
Mike has spent his professional career working directly with enterprise customers to modernize how they plan and deliver construction projects. He began his career working as a consultant, trainer, and business analysis on implementations of Primavera products then moved into project management process improvement consulting working with some of the largest power utilities in North America. Most recently, Mike led a team of solution consultants for the Oracle Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit that worked with Fortune 500 companies on transforming their construction and engineering business practices through technology.
As Enterprise Sales Director, Mike is keen to talk to those of you in the world’s largest organizations to discuss:
- Improving efficiency of your project cost estimating practices
- Assessing your current state conditions, looking for process efficiencies, and building future roadmaps with your team
- Leveraging historical information and industry benchmarks to improve cost forecasting
- Streamlining sharing information from the construction site to the back office
- Equipment maintenance and asset management
- Safety meeting, inspection, incident, near miss, observation, & skills management
- Providing your team real time data to make informed decisions
Actions speak louder than words
in three rings or less